Saturday, May 25, 2013

When Your Project becomes your Reality

 

I have been Involved with Early vans For Years Now ... and Like a Lot of people I have a lot of Projects Going on ... and I just Love to see these Projects Come together ... You got to remember .. when you take on a project like this .. There is almost No aftermarket support ... another words Your Pretty much on Your own .. it all comes down to what you can find in the wrecking yards or what ever You can adapt and make work .. and You guessed it .. some are better suited for this ... as far as myself .. well I seem to always have the real world Get in the way .... will I give up on any of them .. NO WAY !!!!!!  IT WILL HAPPEN ... Some day .... being involved with both the prominent Early sites ... Vintage-vans and VCVC ..  I have been able to watch some of these Projects Become there owners reality !!!!!!!  You got to Remember That for every one of these Vans That Make it .. There’s Three out there that Don’t !!!!! That are dead in a field .. or in my Back Yard !!!!!!!!!  That’s What Make these Vans and There owners  STAND OUT ....... I Would like to show you a few of these Guys and There Vans ....
 
BILLS66  ......
 
 
 
Here You will Find a Whole Gallery of this Build .. Take some Time Look it Over ... You will be Impressed !!!!! 
 
Will be adding More Pictures of These Vanners and There Creations Soon !!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Vanish .........................  
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment