Saturday, September 21, 2013

Van Interiors EXPOSED! part 1

When it comes to bringing back an Early Van to life, I would say it breaks down to 3 things (although some may argue there's more to it)....  The body, mechanically and the interior...  I want to focus on some really nice interiors! 

The response to my "cry for help" to write this article at Vintage-Vans.com forum has been awesome!  So much so, that I am going to run this topic into a series...  Let's get started!

JOE VAN
I have a 1975 Chevy van STOW-A-WAY that has placed 1st in my class at the nationals a few years ago in Ohio.  I have owned it 32 years now, bought by my parents in 1979.  It has a 461 cubic inch Big Block Hi per. th 350 trans and a 12 bolt posi rear end.  I did everything myself; shag carpet, teak wood floors, Plexiglas dog house, except the Hugger Orange paint.






Stay tuned for part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment